- How do I track my order status if I don't have a IFREEQ account?
Once your order is successful, the system will automatically register a IFREEQ account for you. The user ID will be the email that you used to place the order. You can reset the password by clicking the link below and log in to your IFREEQ account to track your order.
- After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation, product quantity, category, and color cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again.
- How do I cancel after I have submitted the order, but it has not shipped?
If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your IFREEQ account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the IFREEQ Store. If your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Please contact the customer service team to apply for a sales return. (https://www.ifreeq.com/support)
- Are there shipping charges for repeated delivery, rejected packages, or returned packages without reason?
Yes. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee's own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer's expense, and will be deducted from the refund.
- Under what circumstances will the IFREEQ Online Store cancel an order unilaterally?
The IFREEQ Online Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or resell any products or services obtained from the IFREEQ Online Store. If you want to be our wholesale partners, please contact our overseas department. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following violations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
- Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same IFREEQ account.
- A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
- IFREEQ receives notification from the bank card issuer or PayPal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
- IFREEQ determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that the order was not made legally.